1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

*************?

Discussion in 'OAT Discussions' started by aosos1, May 5, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. aosos1

aosos1

Feb 6, 2017
    What's the difference between the $10/month for access to all of ************* on the website courses.chemistryprep.com and the $50/month on the coursesaver.com website? Thanks!

LUC78 likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. aosos1

aosos1

Feb 6, 2017
    can someone please help?

4. evorage

evorage Midwestern AZCOPT C/O 2021 2+ Year Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Glendale, AZ
    I used HOME which has some of his courses for free. I don't think you get the review quizzes but the videos are available.

5. stopfeedingplease

stopfeedingplease

May 9, 2017
    Hi,

So I emailed Chad about the same thing. Essentially, chemistryprep is not specifically designed for the DAT - it will cover all the material on the DAT and then more. It is about 20 hours of gen chemistry, compared to about 13 hours on coursesaver. I plan on using ChemistryPrep simply because its way cheaper....you can get 6 months of subscription for 40$, meanwhile 1 month of coursesaver is 50$. Just compare the cDAT (if youre canadian) requirements for general chemistry, with his videos - and adjust accordingly.

You can also use chadsvideos.com, which have similar videos to chemistryprep, but its different in a few ways:
    1) It doesnt have built in quizzes/practice
    2) They're of a lower quality
    3) They're not broken down into individual sections
    4) The outline isn't as nice

LUC78 likes this.
  6. aosos1

aosos1

Feb 6, 2017

Thank you for your reply!! I am seeing that it is $10/month for access to all of the subjects on chemistryprep though..Am I looking at the wrong thing?

7. stopfeedingplease

stopfeedingplease

May 9, 2017
    No, that's correct. I only needed access to his GChem videos, so I bought the 180 day package for it. You can purchase individual subscriptions for each subject, or you can get a subscription to all topics for 10$/month. Its still cheaper than coursesaver.