Chad's videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentalLKM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Chad's videos DAT course is still free and where to find it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

They are not free anymore. You have to purchase the subscription from coursesaver.com. It's 50 dollars per month.

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

If you're at all considering whether or not they are worth the $50, they %100 are! I attribute all of my GC score to Chad.

If you're at all considering whether or not they are worth the $50, they %100 are! I attribute all of my GC score to Chad.
you just made an account to post this comment? there are many other video's out there for free even much better than chad's, you must be a sale's person for coursesaver.

you just made an account to post this comment? there are many other video's out there for free even much better than chad's, you must be a sale's person for coursesaver.
This is absolutely insane. If saying that Chad's Videos are amazing for DAT chemistry constitutes being a coursesaver salesman, then 99% of the people who have posted their DAT scores on this site are coursesaver salesman. It is nearly unanimously considered one of the best GC resources out there.

Also, made this account after taking the DAT to ask a question about Kaplan tutoring. Your comment could have at least been helpful to the OP if you had listed some of the "other videos out there for free even much better than chad's." Instead, you just focused on trolling.